Click Here to Download an Application
Below are the necessary documents needed to apply for an apartment:
1) $35 Application Fee per applicant
2) Employment letter on a company letter head stating salary, position and length of employment
3) 2 -3 most recent consecutive pay stubs (if applicable)
4) Last 2 years tax returns (First two pages and schedule C if available)
5) If self employed, A statement showing previous earnings AND contracts from your clients proving income and projected earnings
6) Resume. If none, then a short Bio of the applicant
7) Landlord reference letter
If you're using a guarantor then you will need:
1) $35 application fee
2) Separate Application
3) Last Two Years Tax Returns
You can use Your credit card or Paypal account to pay for the application fee
Application and supporting documents can be
Emailed to email@example.com or eFaxed to 718.313.0463
By making payment, you acknowledge the terms and agreements stated below.
Credit check fees are NON-REFUNDABLE if processed
IF your credit is not checked, then your application fee will be reimbursed.
Deposits of $500 to secure an apartment are NON-REFUNDABLE if you back out.
Deposits of $500 are REFUNDED ONLY if the application is denied, If another applicant gets accepted instead of your application or If you get accepted for the apartment, then the initial deposit will be reimbursed upon lease signing.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
When submitting an application on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or social security number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To process applications for apartments and charge money for application/credit check fee transactions or deposits
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of applying for the property stated on the application.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who work for management who assist us processing the application(s), conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
* Deposits will secure an apartment and place you in first position with my company. We are not responsible if the landlord rents the apartment before we submit the deposit and application. If the apartment is rented before we submit your application, you will be fully refunded.