Nelson Aybar, New York Real Estate Broker
"The same passion and energy that fueled success in my prior careers is driving me to deliver hassle-free, expert brokerage service in Manhattan, and Park Slope and its bordering neighborhoods."
--- Nelson Aybar, New York Real Estate Broker
Growing up in New York is a valuable home court advantage when you're a real estate agent navigating throughout New York City's most coveted residential areas.
Growing up in New York, along with varied life experience, including military service in the U.S. Army Ranger Battalion and 82nd Airborne Infantry Division as a Sergeant forged Nelson's ironclad work ethic, propelling him to provide "in a New York minute" timely service to all of his real estate clients.
His strengths includes a finely honed negotiating ability, unlimited patience, and fluency in Spanish and English—formidable skills enabling Nelson to communicate effectively with both domestic and international clients.
Nelson strives relentlessly to match clients with residences that perfectly fit their lifestyle, budget, sense of esthetics, and personal preferences.
Most importantly, Nelson's authenticity, empathy, and personal service is a refreshingly "small town" perspective—transforming daunting New York real estate transactions into less stressful, gratifying experiences.
Top 10 Reasons
I'm the Real Estate Agent for You!
- I have years of experience successfully renting, buying and selling homes in the local market.
- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I'm a full-time real estate agent - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- I'll guide you through the complexities of renting, buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, I'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
- I am a REBNY member and have access to all other listings and we co-broke all of our listings giving the most exposure.
Let's get together to talk about your renting, home buying and/or selling plans. Call me on my cell(917) 397-0507or send me an e-mail (email@example.com), we'll set-up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.