I specialize in rentals as well as sales in the Manhattan and Brooklyn neighborhoods. So whether you’re looking to rent, buy or sell, I will be more than equipped to help you find exactly what you are looking for every step of the way.
To give a brief history on my professional background, I served as a Special Forces Airborne Sergeant in the U.S. Army for 10 years. Upon leaving the Army, I was the President of Operations for Aurelius Productions, a very successful and well connected music production company. I have also owned a limousine company for the past 5 years. In addition, I hold a degree in Culinary and Pastry Arts and I’m also fluent in Spanish.
The beauty of the real estate business for me is that it draws upon many aspects of my talents and resources. It is the diversity of my professional experience throughout my lifetime that has taught me how to communicate effectively with many different personality types from various walks of life. My experiences have cultivated business savvy, perseverance, negotiation skills, patience and honed empathy for my client. The same passionate and tenacious approach that has made me successful in those other fields is what I now bring to my real estate career.
I’m available seven days a week to answer any questions you may have. I would greatly appreciate it if you would let people know about this site. It’s updated frequently with best deals in City. I can also be found on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks so much and I look forward to helping you find your new home!
Top 10 Reasons
I'm the Real Estate Agent for You!
- I have years of experience successfully renting, buying and selling homes in the local market.
- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I'm a full-time real estate agent - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- I'll guide you through the complexities of renting, buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, I'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
- I am a REB member and have access to all other listings and we co-broke all of our listings giving the most exposure.
Let's get together to talk about your renting, home buying and/or selling plans. Call me on my cell (917) 397-0507 or send me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), we'll set-up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.
- Charles Rutenberg LLC C